[Nfbmt] telephone neeting announcement - NFB of Montana Treasure State Chapter - Thursdy, October 13, 6:00 pm

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:48:54 UTC 2016

Well, that is okay.
Better health through exercise, that is sure.
I know that you and Karen spoke, but I am sorry that I never got to talk
much to you.
Got so much out of the weekend though. And thank you for your dedication to
our organization, Rebecca.
Stay in touch anytime.

And thanks for letting me you know you cannot come tonight.
rik