[Nfbmt] FW: National Federation of the Blind of Montana Fourth Annual Convention: panel discussion on transportation issues in Montana -- Second Request

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Oct 25 22:05:39 UTC 2016

My question would be, how does the rest of the public feel about this.
I know one guy shared he took the van back and forth to get to his job
that wasn't in Great falls don't remember where it was.
I have to say I am sick and tired of being told we have to accept it
for what it is.
I was told this last year in question with traveling.
It seems to me it will get worse instead of better.
Just my thoughts
Do I know how to change it, no, I don't.
I also don't have the money to travel all of the time back and forth.
What I am proud of though, is not only we are stuck in one place so it
anyone else unless they drive.
Just my thoughts.