[Nfbmt] Happy labor day

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:49:19 UTC 2016

Just a special wish to all who labor, that you might enjoy this special day
set aside for those who labor.  When we lived on the farm, we would usually
bring our cattle in from the summer pasture on Labor Day, so, we usually
"labored" on Labor day.

                Hope all are doing well.  Looking forward to Oct 7-9.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404

---