[Nfbmt] Happy Labor Day

Dar dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 6 01:16:56 UTC 2016

I did washing, so in a way that is laboring.
Doing this every week doesn't seem to bee that way. I just enjoy taking my time, not having to hurry and still getting all done.
Now when I go to mass, I do have to watch time so that I don't get there late.
I like some what of a schedule then I can keep all going well.
More organized.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad