[Nfbmt] How Eye See It videos

burke.dall at gmail.com burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:48:56 UTC 2016

Greetings - Can't wait to see you all in Billings!  I'm sending you a link to my video in response to Foundation Fighting Blindness challenge to put on a blindfold and then call for donations fora cure. The idea is way off in the weeds, and the results are quite predictaable - - buffoonery and mockery of our real lives. THE NFB is waging a social media counter-campaign. This is my personal contribution, and there are several CCB videos as well as dozens of others. https://youtu.be/RMHOa1lhKi0  Best, DAN

Dan Burke - Sent from iPhone