[Nfbmt] How Eye See It videos

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:37:29 UTC 2016

It can all be done with an iPhone, and we can certainly spend some
time in Billings working on some of the details.  The iPhone camera
app has front and back cameras, and anything that's in your Photos app
can be shared to Twitter or Face Book.

For starters, I'd just open the camera app and explore the various
buttons and the options they give, especially the camera mode and
camera chooser buttons.

I'd be happy to do something at the convention, either formally and
certainly informally.

Best,
Dan

--