[NFBMT] defining and clarifying mission, who we are, what we aspire to do, observing the Community Services Division of the NFB

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:54:36 UTC 2017

To me, this is one of the most interesting and challenging NFB divisions that
has come down the pike.  I'd love to see us get involved in service in our
own communities in Montana and elsewhere.  If we are able to impact our
communities and our individual lives, we might have more enthusiasm and gusto
to share with our affiliate.

Time was when we did work on a mission and vision statement.  There is also
one in our state and chapter Constitutions.