[NFBMT] 2017 elections

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:30:41 UTC 2017

Aren't we all getting old and gray?  I've been gray since the age of about
35.  I'm a lot older now.  Oh wait, not all of us are getting old and gray.
I'm married to someone who hardly has any gray in his hair.  Before we were
married, my 15-year-old son asked me why I was gray and he wasn't.  I said
kids.  He didn't like that answer.