[NFBMT] Hotel Reservations and Convention Preregistration: Friendly Reminder

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:38:04 UTC 2017

This is a friendly reminder to make your hotel reservations on or before
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, to get the room rate of $93.00 plus tax for our
fifth annual Treasure State Convention.

When: September 22-23, 2017

Where: Holiday Inn, Bozeman

5 East Baxter Lane

Bozeman, Montana 59715

Please call 406-587-4561 or 877-859-5095 to make your hotel reservations.
Please tell the reservation agent that you are with the National Federation
of the Blind of Montana, group code NFB.

Click here to place your hotel reservation online
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&regio
nCode=1&hotelCode=BZNMT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&viewfullsite=true>

The Holiday Inn Bozeman is conveniently located right off of the 7th Avenue
exit of I-90. We have the largest swimming pool of the Bozeman hotels, a hot
tub, and a fitness center for our guests to enjoy here on the premises. Our
complimentary shuttle service is happy to transport guests to and from the
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, and downtown Bozeman upon guest's
request. In the hotel we have the 3 Rivers Restaurant open daily for
breakfast, and dinner as well as the Dry Fly Saloon open from 4pm-11pm for
drinks and happy hour specials.

Nestled against the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Gallatin Valley and just
minutes from Gallatin Field, Montana State University, and the Museum of the
Rockies, the Holiday InnR Bozeman is the area's premier full service hotel
and conference center. With easy access to and from Interstate 90, you'll be
able to find everything that you need, for business or pleasure, right near
our property. At the Holiday Inn Bozeman, patrons enjoy the best amenities
such as free wifi, a complete fitness center, Bozeman's largest indoor pool
and Jacuzzi, and award winning service. Our on-site restaurant, 3 Rivers,
serves mouthwatering Montana cuisine, and our lounge, the Dry Fly Saloon,
offers daily food and drink specials. Stay with us and find out why we're one
of the finest hotels in Bozeman, MT.

In order to make it more affordable for all who wish to attend the convention
and the banquet, the price for each registration is a flat fee of thirty
dollars, which includes the price of the banquet, with the state affiliate
subsidizing the remaining cost.  This will go up to $40.00 per registration
on Friday, September 1.