[NFBMT] Order from Chaos

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:39:19 UTC 2017

Any volunteers to do a technology mini-seminar on Friday afternoon?  If we
can get people to demonstrate a product for the benefit of the group, and
then pair up one on one with someone who wants to learn about the product,
that's what I envision.  We might demonstrate such things as the KNFB Reader,
the Victor Stream, some notetaker or other, maybe a Voice Sense or a Blaze EZ
or whatever the more advanced one is called, or maybe something more simple
like a thumb drive.