[NFBMT] Hotel Reservations Deadline: Time Is Getting Short

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 01:05:05 UTC 2017

Hi, fellow Montana Federationists.

Don't forget that hotel reservations are due in by this coming Tuesday,
August 22, the day after the eclipse, to get our room rate of $93.00 plus
tax.  If you haven't made your hotel reservations, please don't delay too
much longer.

Thanks.  We hope to see you at our upcoming convention September 22-23.  It
may just be the best one yet!