[NFBMT] Montana Guide Dog Laws

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 24 18:06:56 UTC 2017

All of this stuff just goes way over my head.
I just ignore it.
Way to much information of nothing.
Get down to the point or you don't have a point.
This is with any of the laws.
We are either et in or let out.
Way to sad to think that in where we are today we will still have to
fight our way in working a guide dog.
We will never be able to stop folks beeing foolish.