[NFBMT] Ride Sharing

Denise J Moses denisejmoses at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 18:28:54 UTC 2017

I wish I could test Uber & Lift but we don't have them in Corvallis or
Hamilton.  We don't get to Missoula enough to test them because we already
have a ride up there unless we take the Paratransit bus.  The only place
I've had problems with my guide dog is in Denver with Taxis, being denied a
ride.  I don't know of more than 7 people in our state that use a guide dog.
Denise