[NFBMT] Ride Sharing

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 24 20:32:59 UTC 2017

Well she is asking me to write in and say we are doing well.
I started that then I felt if we are doing well enough is enough.
So I don't plan to write in at all.
Billings as far as I am riding with my dog we do well.
Pleased about that.
I don't know others in our city.
Uber is really good on behalf of moving the seat forward so the dog can
turn around once inside.
We even have a driver who has asthma who insists to come to our home.
We have asked her kindly to not except the trip because of her problem,
where she says she likes us.
Well then it becomes her problem.
Other drivers say she is different.

I even have tried to write a message to uber where the site for me is unreal.
If I can't get it worked out in one second then that is enough for me.
I do as little as possible on the web.