[NFBMT] David Andrews

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:29:54 UTC 2017

I have invited Barb Varnum, the head of MTAP, the Montana Telecommunications
Access Program, the department that now funds NFB Newsline in Montana, to our
convention.  She is scheduled for Saturday afternoon.

2017 Convention Agenda

The latest convention agenda is on the web site.  I am still waiting to hear
from AIRA.

Joy