[NFBMT] From the New York Times

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Dec 2 05:35:37 UTC 2017

I am proud to know what I have learned threw out the years.
And now learning all the I products.
I just wish that nfb could help out more.
Don't know how the people would be coming for classes, where here it
would b good if we could go to the libaries to teach in each state.
Then we wouldn't have to worry about college degrees anything like that.
You could still teach.
Just some dreams I have had for years.