[NFBMT] what goes around comes around

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 05:27:45 UTC 2017

I remember when the democrats were the majority party, and they were trying
to pass the Affordable Care Act, without Republican involvement.  Nancy
Pelosi said for them not to worry about what was in the bill, they'd find out
once it got passed.

Concerning the just-passed tax bill by the Senate, Republicans said people
will be happy with what they did once they see their first January paycheck,
and how much more take-home pay they will have.

We'll have to keep a close eye on the reconciliation process coming up.  They
want it done before Christmas.  We'll see what kind of Christmas present we
get.