[NFBMT] Missoula Chapter

Denise J Moses denisejmoses at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:23:39 UTC 2017

Hi Joy,
When we lived there 4 years ago there was only 5 people who would come to
meetings.  Travis, myself, Dan Burke, Lyle Smaeltz, Coreen Faulkner.  There
were more MAB members there than NFB members.  Voc Rehab holds monthly
support group & most of the people who attend aren't interested in the NFB.
I don't think there is enough people there to form a chapter but you can
try.
Denise