[NFBMT] tres

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:11:49 UTC 2017

I'm really sorry.  What a wrenching thing to have to do during the holidays.
The same thing happened to Lassie.  He knew you were with him and he knew you
loved him, and he loved you.  Being loved is one of the best gifts you can
give an animal or a person.  My heart is breaking for you and the sorrow and
loss you are experiencing now.  I hope that the memories of the reciprocal
love you shared and the good life he lived with you will eventually be a
comfort to you during this difficult time.  Joy