[NFBMT] How to access the NFB Presidential Release

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:23:20 UTC 2017

How to Access the NFB Presidential Release

There are several ways to access the Presidential Release each month:

Website (in English and Spanish):
 <https://nfb.org/presidential-releases>
https://nfb.org/presidential-releases

NFB-NEWSLINER:
Select 1 for National Channel and NFB-NEWSLINER information
Select 1 for NFB National Channel
Select 4 for NFB Presidential Release

NFB-NEWSLINER App:
Select Publications
Select Publication Options
Select All Publications
Select NFB Presidential Release

NFB Mobile App:
Select Media
Select Presidential Releases

Podcast:
Subscribe to National Federation of the Blind Presidential Release podcast:
English:  <https://nfb.org/podcast/presidential-releases-en/rss.xml>
https://nfb.org/podcast/presidential-releases-en/rss.xml
Spanish:  <https://nfb.org/podcast/presidential-releases-es/rss.xml>
https://nfb.org/podcast/presidential-releases-es/rss.xml
Or from iTunes:
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/national-federation-blind/id797758840?mt
=2>
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/national-federation-blind/id797758840?mt=
2

Thumb drive: this requires a request to President Riccobono at (410) 659-9314
or via  <mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org> officeofthepresident at nfb.org.

** To those that have been using the dedicated call-in number, it will only
be available through the end of March. Please plan to use NFB-NEWSLINER to
listen to or play the release, starting with the April release.