[NFBMT] Constitutions on NFB Newsline

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:08:05 UTC 2017

I think I have all of the Constitutions on NFB Newsline.  I have divided them
into sections containing two or three articles, and I listed what the
articles deal with, so if you want to skip to a certain part of the
Constitution, you can, without having to read the whole thing.

I have the following constitutions listed:

NFB of Montana Constitution

Treasure State At Large Chapter Constitution

Electric City Chapter Constitution

Yellowstone County Chapter Constitution

Let me know if you have trouble listening to any of them or if anything is
confusing.  Thanks.