[NFBMT] Monthly Chapter Meeting Announcement - 6:00 p.m. Thursday , February 9, 2017 - National Federation of the Blind of Montana, Trea sure State At-Large Chapter

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Feb 12 21:12:07 UTC 2017

not a problem I replied to her message as well.
She will be missed to be sure.
Joy was trying to get me to become treasure in our chapter,
where I did speak to my bank and the lady I work with is willing to
help me out if this should happen.
Of course I am with US bank, not the bank we use for this chapter.
Yes I would love to see more money to come to help a student in school.
We have been doing this here in Billings, where it means lots to me
that we can do this.
If I could figure out how to start my own funding I would do this on my
own because it means so much to me.
I won't say any more here, where matters happened this last December
that I won't talk about just yet.
I am hoping the at large chapter would at least consider something like this.
Smile, life is good.