[NFBMT] hotel

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:05:35 UTC 2017

I just made my hotel reservation.  The hotel came to $558.66, plus the $95.00
charge to hold it, which comes to $653 .66.  I think that includes tax.

As you can see, your biggest expenses are going to be air fare, hotel, and
food.

So if you can send me a list of your anticipated expenses, and let me know
what you might need help with, we will take all this into consideration at
the next board meeting in early March.  Usually what happens is that people
pay their own expenses to Orlando, and get their reimbursement at the
convention.  That keeps people from taking the money beforehand and not going
to the convention.  If you absolutely can't do this, we may be able to make
prior arrangements, but that will be dealt with on a case by case basis and
approved by the Board.  As much as we would like to see as many people there
as possible from Montana, We are not in a financial position to pay
everybody's way completely.

Hope this information helps.