[NFBMT] air fare

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:55:31 UTC 2017

I still wonder if I picked the best one.  The times I wanted weren't the
least expensive.  I don't know if waiting or looking on a different day would
have been better.  While I was looking, some of the prices changed and got
less expensive.  It also said I had a mixed experience, which I am not sure
what that means.  They gave me some dandy seats on the airplane, like 33c.
Is that still on the airplane, or hanging on the tail outside at the back?
LOL Joy