[Nfbmt] Transportation Access and Experiences Survey

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:20:49 UTC 2017

You are invited to participate in a national survey titled Transportation
Access and Experiences, which is designed to improve understanding of
accessibility of public transportation for people with disabilities. This
survey is being conducted by the ADA Participation Action Research Consortium
(ADA-PARC)
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=43757750&msgid=2544986&act=2L68&c=
948565&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adaparc.org> , a collaborative research
project of ADA Regional Centers (PIs: Lex Frieden and Joy Hammel). This
project focuses on community living, community participation & work/economic
participation disparities of people with disabilities.  We would like to
improve our understanding on transportation access of people with
disabilities and use this information to make improvements at regional and
national levels.

We are very interested in receiving as many responses as possible from people
with disabilities based on their personal experiences with public
transportation. The results will serve as crucial evidence to support
improvements to accessible transportation.  Please use the link below to
access and complete the survey. The online survey can be completed in English
or Spanish. This is the second round of data collection for this survey, so
if you have already completed it, please do not complete the survey again.

If you would like to complete the survey by phone in English, please contact
the research team at 312-996-9655. If you would like to complete the survey
by phone in Spanish, please contact Ancel Montenelli at 312-413-1439. Please
mention that you are calling about the ADA transportation survey.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this survey, please contact
Jill Bezyak from the Rocky Mountain ADA Center at jill.bezyak at unco.edu.