[Nfbmt] Treasure State At Large Chapter meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:32:39 UTC 2017

TONIGHT!!

The next

Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017

Time:  6:00 p.m. (one hour telephone conference)

All you need to know to join us is this:

The regular monthly meeting occurs each 2nd Thursday at 6:00 p.m.

The phone number, and the Participant Code, it is the same each month.

Totally Free Conference number is:

    1 (712) 432-6100

Participant Code:

    41010893 #

You see, that 8-digit code is what you dial, followed by the pound or number
sign (# or SHIFT + 3).

The pleasant computer voice will ask if this is correct and to press 1 if it
is. And you are in!

All are welcome. Please tell others they are invited, too!

The topics range from the very simple to the very technical, but always it
is a warm and fuzzy group of friends and colleagues dreaming up new ideas,
and reporting on our individual and shared progress in our lives as part of
the National Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Visit the NFB-MT website, too:   <http://www.nfbmt.org/> www.nfbmt.org

To contact your Treasure State Chapter President, Rik James

Call (406) 586-4123 or 539-2578 for more information.

Or by email at  <mailto:rixmix2009 at gmail.com> rixmix2009 at gmail.com. Or by
<mailto:d28rik at msn.com> d28rik at msn.com.

Please do not forget to visit the NFB of Montana website.

 <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> www.nfbofmt.org

SUGGESTED AGENDA

Reviewing 2016

The Crystal ball for 2017

Goals, roles, and winter snow dreams

Share a personal story, or relate something you care about.

Topics for future meetings.

Events in your community

Outreach ideas for our affiliate.