[NFBMT] Victor Reader Trek

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:39:03 UTC 2017

The I phone units were discussed on the POD cast.  The VRT leaves your phone
available for use and you can keep your VRT in your pocket, keeping fingers
warm and available to  deal with your cane. or dog
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404