[NFBMT] Tune up with the drums, y'all! Get ready to sing at the top of your lungs! or paws, or anything you got now!

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:48:07 UTC 2017

I found out through reading that this was the way the "Sing Along With Mitch"
show ended.  Except it ended with well it is.  I barely remember that.  That
was back in the day when TV was still new, and not everybody had one, and
people would gather around their sets or their neighbor's set for a
singalong, complete with printed lyrics.  Joy