[NFBMT] What we had to do

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Jul 12 19:39:53 UTC 2017

Now you know who, Alexia decided that she wanted to help out as well.
So Jim turned her off, as well as turning off WiFi.
Then he could get the stream to work on the I pad on the speaker.
Now I have to say that sounded really cool.
I thought today was going to be roll call, we will listen tomorrow for
all of that.
Lots of people there wow.
Joy, I hope your knee doesn't get infected and you can walk on it just fine.
I think I would have been limping after the star fall you took.
I hope Colorado would pick up on the convention again.
Sure would be closer to home.
Does Montana have any hotel that could support such a large crowd?
That would even be better.
See I love to dream, and all dreams come true smile.