[NFBMT] Transportation to Convention

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 21 22:30:21 UTC 2017

to all: I drove the van from Helena thru Great Falls to convention last year. And will be willing to do it again. If a group from Missoula plans to come, they could either rent a van that we could join in on in Helena and Great Falls, or just take the bus to Butte and we'll pick them up with the van from Helena/Great Falls. I'm sure we can work something out. Linda