[NFBMT] chapter meeting announcement - Thursday June 8 at 6 o'clock Mountain time for the Treasure State At Large - National Federation of the Blind of Montana

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:40:32 UTC 2017

Sorry for the late notice.

But can you blame me? I mean really. I have been singing to the moon in the
month of June.

So far, it is a pretty tune.

Can you bring a topic or two, maybe a fork and a spoon?

Come on, ladies and gentlemen come on.  Can you spare a quick hour tonight,
to catch up and join in?

NOTICE:

You are invited to participate!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

6:00 p. m.

Conference Meeting of the Treasure State At-Large Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Montana.

Totally Free Conference Telephone Number:

    (712) 432-6100    7124326100

Participant Access Passcode:

    41010893#     41010893 #

The agenda is freeforming. But informing, in two ways.

The NFB is always busy with news. And you are also, as you bring forth your
ideas and your experiences, as we shape our future for the betterment of
blind persons here in Montana.

Thank you.

Rik James

President, Treasure State chapter, NFB of Montana

Web Site:  <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> http://www.nfbofmt.org

blindness is not what holds you back