[NFBMT] Going to Convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 23:35:20 UTC 2017

Dar, Thanks.
	My first convention was 1983, as the delegate and only person from
Montana.  This repeated for about the next 4 years before I could get anyone
else from Montana to attend.
	I gained so much personally, and saw the potential for so many
others, that I have made it a priority in my life.  Wish more from Montana
would attend.
	I go with the idea that besides gaining, I want to provide support
and input from myself, participating in the Independence Market as a
demonstrator, networking with others and learning just how far I yet have to
come.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404