[NFBMT] NFB convention meetings

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Jun 11 11:41:32 UTC 2017

Now I didn't read it, where I think I can help.
Put one shoe in one place another shoe in another, and then I will let you figure it all out.
Now the only problem is you will have to remember where your shoes went smile.

Just teasing.
I will enjoy the cool patio listening to as much convention as can be streamed.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad