[NFBMT] More on the real id

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:22:47 UTC 2017

you can get a passport card, (in place of the full passsport), the size of a
credit card and can travel to canada or mexico the same as a full passport,
except you can not fly into the country.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404