[NFBMT] Hadley Institute offerings this summer

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:53:51 UTC 2017

I have pasted below the email announcement from the folks at Hadley.
I thought that maybe some of you might wish to participate in some of these
courses that are among what they are offering this summer.
If you do, let me know, maybe I will join you.
For more details, and to explore and sign up here is the Hadley Institute's
website:

Thanks.
I hope you are all having the happy Friday and will enjoy your Fourth of
July, wherever you are.
Rik James, Bozeman
Secretary, NFB board of directors, NFB of Montana
President, Treasure State at-large chapter, NFB of Montana
Radio host, KGLT-FM Saturdays 12 to 3 p.m. www.kglt.net
 and as you know by now, a perpetually inquisitive friend and colleague.

Are you ready to learn something new this summer? You're in luck!

Announcing: Internet Essentials Online Course
Surfing the web with a visual impairment can be a challenge unless you know
the ropes. Our new course Internet Essentials is there to help. Filled with
tips and tools, this course will teach you how to use the internet on either
your computer or smart phone more effectively.

ALL NEW: iFocus Mac: Instructional Videos on Using the Vision Accessibility
Features on Your Mac
We've expanded our popular series of instructional videos to cover basics
vision accessibility features on your Mac. In this series your learn the
basics of:
.	Navigating the desktop
.	Accessing the Menu Bar
.	Accessing the Menu Extras
.	Navigating the Dock
.	Exploring the Finder Window
.	Managing Finder Files and Folders

Seminars at Hadley
While our webinar team has taken a short break in hosting live events, we
are busy planning terrific sessions for the future.

Coming Soon: An Explore the Universe with NASA and Hadley series of webinars
you won't want to miss featuring NASA experts. Stay tuned for more details!

Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired
700 Elm Street
Winnetka, IL 60093