[NFBMT] I preregistered for the national convention

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:02:10 UTC 2017

If you preregister for the NFB national convention before May 31, 2017, the
registration cost is $25, (30 at the convention), and a banquet ticket is
$60, ($65 at the convention.)  all sales are final; no refunds.

You can either preregister online or print out a registration form and mail
it in.  If you are going, please register early; don't run the risk of having
to stay in the overflow hotel.