[NFBMT] OrCam

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 12:15:26 UTC 2017

Is this what you mean, Dar?  It was invented in Israel in 2010, available in
2013.  There are apparently two kinds, one is called OrCam MyReader and
another is called OrCam MyEye.  A price I saw is $2500.00, but I don't know
which one that was for, when that price was in effect, or whether it has come
down in price since.

www.orcam.com

Here's a YouTube video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qk7RX74r4