[NFBMT] OrCam: From the New York Times

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Sun Mar 5 20:52:32 UTC 2017

Oh that is to bad would love to have something for the total.
I would love to give it a try.
No one has ever talked about any more on behalf of the I thought it was called the umbrella cane, where you couldn't get it wet or it wouldn't work. It came from Canada.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad