[NFBMT] I preregistered for the national convention

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:12:07 UTC 2017

Good point.  Joy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMT [mailto:nfbmt-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Stewart
via NFBMT
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 2:10 PM
To: NFB of Montana Discussion List
Cc: Rebecca Stewart
Subject: Re: [NFBMT] I preregistered for the national convention

hello madam president period I have not yet registered for the convention but
two months ago I called and made my hotel reservation so I got in on the main
hotel period this is really the only thing people need to do to secure the
rooms in the main hotel I know the need to register but the registration does
not reserve your room the room is separate from the convention registration
period I need to contact the hotel to reserve the room they need to contact
Nfb to do the registration :-)

Becca Strom- Stewart

> On Mar 4, 2017, at 3:38 PM, lindazh2--- via NFBMT <nfbmt at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Joy, Thanks for reminding me. I'll do that today. Linda

NFBMT:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmt_nfbnet.org/lindazh2%40juno.com
NFBMT: