[NFBMT] communications committee

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:06:06 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.

El Presidente here.  I would like to start a communications committee.  We
should have a more consistent presence as the Montana affiliate on FaceBook
and Twitter.  I would also like to start a newsletter or a blog or something,
so that we know what the other Montana chapters are up to.  We have talked
about this for years, and nothing has happened.

So far, the members who have expressed an interest in being on the
communications committee are Travis, Sheila, and me.  If anyone else wants to
join, please let me know.

Since Travis recently attended the communications seminar in Baltimore, I
think it would be cool if he is the chair of the committee.  He can let me
know if he has other ideas.  My thought is that we would meet by conference
call which he will arrange.

One of the first things I think we should do as an affiliate is to have an
informational how do you do Facebook and Twitter conference.  Those who know
can instruct those who don't.  I will arrange that.  If you know how to use
social media and would like to teach those of us who don't, please let me
know.

Thanks.