[NFBMT] last call for National Convention Financial Assistance

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:04:33 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone.

Is there anyone else who wants to go to the National Convention?  I only have
one request in writing.  If any of you have told me verbally that you'd like
to go, please remind me off list by email or phone.  Of course, there is the
delegate and the alternate delegate who are going, and anyone else who is
self-funding their trip.

I also have one request for a Jernigan scholarship for a first time attendee
to the National Convention.  So that means we have a total of four or five
going to the convention so far.

Email:  breslauerj at gmail.com

Phone: 406-454-3096