[NFBMT] 2017 Treasure State Convention Planning Committee

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:05:46 UTC 2017

We have had the same people volunteer to be on the convention planning
committee for the past couple of years that I have been involved.  They have
done a great job planning the last two conventions that I have chaired.  This
year I expect things to be no different.  This upcoming convention planning
should be interesting, because it will be in a place where we do not have a
chapter, so much of the groundwork will have to be done by someone who lives
there.  Thanks, Rik and Karen.

I now will list some people that I would like to see on the convention
planning committee.  If you don't want to be on it, please let me know, or if
you're not listed and want to be on it, please let me know that as well.  We
usually don't have a shortage of people who want to be on the planning
committee.

Rik and Karen James

Jim and Dar Aldrich?

Linda Hurlock

Ted Robbins

Bruce and Joy Breslauer

So that is eight.  Much more than that might be unwieldy, but if anybody else
wants to participate, please let me know off list.  And anybody's ideas are
welcome.  I don't want the planning committee to be like a clique.

Thanks.  I have some ideas to change it up a little bit for this coming
convention.

I hope those of you who have been on the committee before remember the secret
password and the secret handshake.  What is going on behind that green door?