[NFBMT] NFBMT Digest, Vol 55, Issue 6

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 01:00:31 UTC 2017

Hi Larry,
A few decades ago I lived in Laurel. Wonderful little railroad town. Had me
a sack full of good times. I should love to visit again sometime.
IS the bowling alley still there? How about Sid's just east of town? I
remember a bunch of good suppers, and a  wonderful pork chop sandwich you
could get for lunch.
Way before I ever heard of Pork Chop John's.

Anyhow. Larry, Thanks for joining the list.

Rik James

hi my name is larry ketchem i am new to the nfb web site but i am not new to
the Mt blind community i live in Laurel and just wanted to say hi and that i
lite this site