[NFBMT] 2017 NFB of Montana Bozeman, September 22-23, IMPORTANT RESERVATION information

Rik James rixmix2009 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:58:58 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists.

I hope this finds you well indeed, and enjoying the weather here in the come
what may month of May.

As your committee chair and a Bozeman guy, I want to get this information
out to you all as soon as possible. And I hope you may find time to make
your plans and call or go online as soon as possible to make your hotel
reservations at the Holiday Inn to attend our NFB of Montana state
convention, which has been scheduled for Friday and Saturday of September 22
and 23.

Links and information is below. Please call me or email me with any
questions or needed assistance. Note that there is a deadline to get the
special $93 per night rate.

It will be a great time, especially with you there to join us as we continue
to build the Federation in our Treasure State of Montana!

There is going to be a pre-registration mailing. This will have much more
information about our great convention plans.

Oh. And by the way, volunteers will be needed. So please contact me or any
of your other fine committee or chapter leaders.

Best, Rik James

   (406) 586-4123  --  (406) 539-2578

   D28rik at msn.com <mailto:D28rik at msn.com>

### BEGIN NFB of MONTANA HOTEL INFORMATION ###

The best way for attendees to reserve a room with your group rate of $93 is
to use the link below or to call the front desk and mention, at the
beginning of the phone call, they are making a reservation under the block
name "National Federation of the Blind of Montana" or under the block code
"NFB". The phone number to the front desk is (406)587-4561 .  This group
block from September 22-24, 2017 is guaranteed until August 22, 2017 so I
recommend conference attendees call as soon as possible to reserve their
room. Reservations can always be cancelled 24 hours prior to the arrival
date without any cancelation fees.

The online booking link is below:

National Federation of the Blind of Montana - Holiday Inn Bozeman
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&regi
onCode=1&hotelCode=BZNMT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&viewfullsite=true>

If that is not working I copied the URL here below.

You could paste that into your browser's address bar.

https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&regi
onCode=1&hotelCode=BZNMT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&viewfullsite=true>
&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=BZNMT&_PMID=99801505&GPC=
NFB&viewfullsite=true

The Holiday Inn Bozeman is conveniently located right off of the 7th Avenue
exit of I-90 at 5 East Baxter Lane, Bozeman, Montana.  We have the largest
swimming pool of the Bozeman hotels, a hot tub, and a fitness center for our
guests to enjoy here on the premises.  Our complimentary shuttle service is
happy to transport guests to and from the Bozeman Yellowstone International
Airport, and downtown Bozeman upon guest's request. In the hotel we have the
3 Rivers Restaurant open daily for breakfast, and dinner as well as the Dry
Fly Saloon  open from 4pm-11pm for drinks and happy hour specials.