[NFBMT] Talking Book Library Dedication

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Fri May 12 06:14:51 UTC 2017

Hi Joy,

Would you please share the following invitation information with the NFB-MT
group?

Thank you,

Christie

Christie Briggs

Regional Librarian/Supervisor

Montana Talking Book Library

A Regional Library of the National Library Services/Library of Congress/

A Program of the Montana State Library

PO Box 201800

Helena MT  59620-1800

 <mailto:cbriggs at mt.gov> cbriggs at mt.gov 1-406-444-5399 (direct/vm)

1-800-332-3400 (in-state toll-free)

Web: http://tbl.msl.gov/

 <https://www.facebook.com/MontanaStateLibrary.MTBL>
http://docs.msl.mt.gov/social/fb.jpg

Invitation Details:

You're Invited

Montana Talking Book Library's

New Recording Studio Dedication

June 14th

2-5pm

At the Montana State Library/Talking Books

1515 East 6th Avenue, Helena