[NFBMT] Special Session

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:07:52 UTC 2017

In case you haven't heard, Governor Bullock has made it known that he wants
to call a special session of the Legislature next week to deal with the
budget crisis.  It may be necessary for some of us to go over there to
testify or make our voices heard in some way.

President Riccobono has suggested that we use some of our affiliate funds to
recruit volunteer drivers to get us where we need to go in a hurry, and thus
ease some of our transportation woes.  One way to recruit them is to post the
request on Facebook Classifieds.