[NFBMT] Legislative Alert: Critical action Needed

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:01:16 UTC 2017

Did you click on the link?

Under the heading action center, which is quite a ways down on the web page,
there is a "contact me" link.  Click on that and pick a topic of interest, I
chose taxes, and then put in your zip code and fill out the email form.  It
will ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and then
there's a place to put in your comment.  There is a captcha that says "I am
not a robot" with a check box to check, and then a submit button.  They also
said if you have trouble filling out the form, you can call his office.  I've
posted the phone number both to the Capitol switchboard and to Rep.
Gianforte's office.  I don't know how I can make it any clearer.  Joy