[NFBMT] Cardtronics ATM Testing Program

Bruce&Joy Breslauer breslauerj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:40:08 UTC 2017

Any volunteers besides me?

Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 9:02 AM
Subject: Cardtronics ATM Testing Program

Joy,

We are now preparing to begin the second round of ATM testing. This round of testing is smaller, and I’ll assign three ATMs to the Montana affiliate. Who would you like to test these three ATMs? Please note that we’re hoping to open testing on Nov. 22 and close testing on Dec. 13. Let me know if you have any questions about the process.

Thanks,

Valerie