[NFBMT] Federal Budget Cuts

Jim Marks blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:52:10 UTC 2017

Great, thanks much, Travis.  I just learned that the bill passed the Senate
committee approval and is headed to the Senate floor for a vote within just
a few hours.  Please act right away by asking Senators Daines and Tester to
oppose the bill.  I believe it's the tax bill, folks.  However, one can just
ask Daines an Tester to vote against the budget cuts for programs like
vocational rehabilitation.

Jim Marks
Blind.grizzly at gmail.com