[NFBMT] Thanks-State convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:19:00 UTC 2017

                Thanks to all who attended and/or help make our NFB of MT
State convention the successful conference that it was.

                There were some timely interesting speakers who provided us
with information that was most beneficial.

                There were many door prizes that kept things interesting and
exciting.  Thanks to all who took the time to acquire and or provide them.
And, as "they" always say, "Wait till next year".  Can things get better?

                The Hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating.  The
restaurant meals were very tasty and the wait staff were most courteous and
accommodating.

                Our National Representative, Jeanie Massey from Oklahoma was
most interesting and a most personable individual.  We all came away with a
better understanding of our relationship with ourselves, our Blindness and
society.  Let's all "Live the life we want".

                Allison Steven of Idaho provided us with information about
providing a "BELL" program in our State and hopefully provided us with the
kick that we each need to have to establish our own program.

                There is much more to discuss about our convention, but we
needed to be there to experience the uplift that it provided to each of us.

                Thank you again to those who provided the time and effort to
make it the success that it was and especially to those who took the time
and expenditure of funds to attend.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS, E-MAIL:  ecrobbins517 at gmail.com

CEO MBEI & Treasurer NFB of Montana

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404